I normally make this recipe with apples but today I had ripe peaches and inspiration hit me. Popped it in the oven and the sweet smell of baking peaches is wafting through my house right now. Soooooo good! This recipe is sugar and gluten free and you can always sub the butter with ghee or something like that to make it dairy free too.
1 cup of Gluten Free Oats
1 cup of ground up Gluten Free Oats
7TB of stevia/erythritol mix sweetener
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 cup of melted Butter
4 large ripe peaches
* Chop up the peaches into bite sized pieces and place in the bottom of a baking dish.
* In a bowl add the cup of oats and cinnamon.
* Blend together the other cup of oats and sweetener.
* Stir all of the dry ingredients together.
* Pour melted butter on top of the dry ingredients and stir together with a fork.
* Cover the peaches with the oat crumble.
* Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to an hour until a fork can easily pierce the peaches.
This recipe is a crossover for anyone doing THM. I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!
This post may contain affiliate links.