I looooove pizza! But I don't love what it does to my waist. Since I'm doing Trim Healthy Mama I knew I could use sprouted whole wheat flour and make a bomb pizza as long as I used low fat protein and less cheese. Voila! This pizza is perfection.
3 cups of Whole Wheat Sprouted Flour
1 & 1/2 tsp. Raw Honey
1 & 1/2 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
2 & 1/4 tsp. Dry Active Yeast
1 & 1/4 cup of Water (room temperature or slightly warmer)
1 tsp. Butter
1/2 lb of Chicken (skinless)
Pizza Sauce (no sugar added)
Veggies of choice
Sprinkle of light Mozzarella Cheese
* Put the water, salt, & honey in a large bowl and mix together.
* Add in the yeast and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
* Add in the sprouted flour and stir together with a wooden spoon.
* Add more water if needed one teaspoon at a time.
* Once the dough is holding together, knead it for 5 minutes until soft & moist (sorry for the use of that word...)
* Put the dough back into the bowl and cover with a damp towel for 30 minutes.
* Grease your pizza pan with butter and spread the dough onto it.
* Put the pizza sauce on and spread it around.
* Add veggies & chicken and top with a light sprinkle of cheese.
* Bake at 425F for 12-15 minutes.
This is an E if you're a Trim Healthy Mama.
I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!