I love a good peanut butter cookie. I also love being thin though and eating sugary cookies is not conducive to weight loss. I wasn't a fan of the traditional sugar free peanut butter cookies because it just felt like I was eating a glob of peanut butter which is fine but not what I was looking for. Oatmeal was the missing key and these are delish! If you try them let me know what you think!
1 Cup of Peanut Butter
2/3 Cup of Gwen's Brown Sugar
1tsp. Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Oats
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda (optional)
(Optional) 1/4 cup stevia sweetened Chocolate Chips
* Preheat the oven to 350F.
* Combine oats and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
* In another bowl mix peanut butter, Gwen's brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
* Add a little tsp of water and mix together.
* Mix in oat mixture (and chocolate chips if using) and combine well together.
* Roll into small balls and put on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
* Flatten them with a fork.
* Bake at 350F for 7-8 minutes until the edges are golden brown (they may look a little undercooked).
* Let them cool completely and refrigerate (if they make it that far...)
These fit nicely into an S if you're a Trim Healthy Mama (keep it to 2 cookies).
I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!