I love a good chicken soup and I will usually cook it from scratch using a whole chicken. Sometimes though, you just need something quick and don't have all day to let it cook in the crockpot. I get that! So voila, an easy chicken soup you can be eating same day.
6 cups of Chicken Broth
1 Carrot cut into rounds
1 pound of Chicken (skinless)
1-2 Celery Stalks
1 Garlic Clove
1/4 Onion diced
* Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan and sauté cut up veggies (garlic, onion, carrot, celery).
* Add in diced chicken to cook through.
* In a large pot heat up the chicken broth and add the sautéed veggies & cooked chicken.
* Sprinkle heavily with salt & pepper and add pinches of onion powder and dried parsley.
* Let simmer for 20 minutes (taste and adjust as needed)
I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!
This post may contain affiliate links.