This recipe is one of my babies! Such a delicious recipe that I was so proud to have created myself. Blueberry muffins are my jam, hope you love em too!
1 & 1/4 cup of Ground Oats
1 cup of Baking Blend
4 tsp. Baking Powder
6-7 TB Stevia/Erythritol Sweetener
1 & 1/4 cup of Almond Milk
1/2 cup of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 & 1/2 cups of Frozen Blueberries
* Preheat the oven to 350F.
*Ground up the oats and stir together with the almond milk then set aside for fifteen minutes.
* Whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside.
* Stir together the apple sauce, frozen blueberries, and egg.
* Stir the egg mixture into the oat/almond milk and then add the dry ingredients.
* Pour the mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 20-22 minutes.
I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!
This post may contain affiliate links.