You know that feeling when you eat something so delicious you immediately know it's going to be a household staple? This is one of those recipes for me. From my table to yours, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
6 Slices of Bacon
4TB Extra. Virgin Olive Oil
2 Cloves of Garlic (diced)
6 Chicken Thighs (bone in/skin on)
2 cups of Broccoli Florets
* Preheat the oven to 400F.
* Wash & cut the broccoli & place in a large bowl.
* Cut the raw bacon into small pieces and add to the bowl.
* Drizzle heavily with olive oil and salt & pepper and stir together well.
* Lay the veggies flat on a baking sheet then place the chicken on top.
* In a small bowl add 2TB of olive oil, diced garlic, spices, salt & pepper and stir well.
* Using a brush spread the sauce on top of each chicken thigh making sure to use it all up.
* Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes (use a meat thermometer to ensure chicken is over 165F)
* When it's cooked you can turn on the broiler for a couple of minutes to crisp everything up.
I lost 60lbs in a year doing THM! Grab my free guide My Top 5 Tips for Rocking the Trim Healthy Mama Lifestyle!
This post may contain affiliate links.